Minutes of the Boston Amateur Radio Club Business Meeting
October 7, 1998
Recorded by Michael Ardai N1IST, Club Secretary
- Ed Hennessy, N1PBA, President
- Dick Doherty, KA1TUZ, Vice President
- Mike Ardai, N1IST, Secretary
- Jim Clogher, N1ICN, Treasurer
- Arthur Ashley, N1NHZ, Membership Services
- Bob Salow, WA1IDA, Exec committee
- Bob Cassell, N1ENS, Exec Committee
- Bill Ricker, N1VUX
- Paul Katz, N1LRT
- Mike Kass, N1YER
- Guy Bzibziak, KB1CRY
The meeting was called to order at approximately 1840.
The meeting was adjourned at approximately 2140.
- Holiday Dinner reservations have been made. It will be on Wednesday
December 16th (they were already tied up for that Thursday) at the Happy
Haddock (same place as last year). Reservation forms will be in the November
- N1PBA is working on the BARC Repeater Operating Guide - it will be out
- BARC will hold a Tech class this October at the Salvation Army
building in Boston.
- BARC will be sponsoring a tour of Logan Airport's fire department,
most likely on November 1st.
- We have invited the candidates for ARRL Division Vice Director
to the October general meeting. K1TWF has confirmed that he will be there.
- The Jimmy Fund walkathon went very well despite many weather (heat)
related problems. It was the most intensive one yet.
- BARC had a table at the MEMA public service fair, manned by N1IST
and KA1TUZ. We could use some better displays for next year.