Minutes of the Boston Amateur Radio Club Business Meeting
August 5, 1998
Recorded by Michael Ardai N1IST, Club Secretary
- Dick Doherty, KA1TUZ, Vice President
- Mike Ardai, N1IST, Secretary
- Jim Clogher, N1ICN, Treasurer
- Paul Carter, N1TMF, SPARC Editor
- Arthur Ashley, N1NHZ, Membership Services
- Mike Kass, N1YER, Exec committee
- Paul Katz, N1LRT
- Renato Donadio, N1XBR
- John Bullitt, N1ZOR
- Bob Salow, WA1IDA, Exec committee
The meeting was called to order at approximately 1830.
The meeting was adjourned at approximately 1930
- BARC will be having a tour of Channel 7 (WHDH-TV) on August 12th.
Contact KA1TUZ to reserve a space.
- Please welcome Mike Kass, N1YER to the BARC executive committee.
- Thanks to Rich, NC1V, for the very generous donation of solar
panels to BARC. Sales of these panels funded the nice three-room tent
at Field Day, and are still bringing in money to the club.
- Please note some minor changes to the BARC Net preamble - changing
local time to eastern time, and adding the PL. Thanks to n1nhz for
- Upcoming BARC Public Service events: The WGBH Ice Cream Fest (9/12
and 9/13, 1100-1600 each day) and the Jimmy Fund marathon walk on 9/27.
Ham Radio awareness day (9/19) and the Public Safety fair at the MEMA
- The SPARC won an excelence award from the Amateur Radio News Service!
Congrats to Paul, n1tmf. Thanks to everyone who contributed articles.
- Our 501-(c)-3 paperwork was submitted to the state. Thanks n1yer,