Minutes of the Boston Amateur Radio Club Business Meeting
March 4, 1999
Recorded by Michael Ardai N1IST, Club Secretary
- Ed Hennessy, N1PBA, President
- Dick Doherty, KA1TUZ, Vice President
- Mike Ardai, N1IST, Secretary
- Jim Clogher, N1ICN, Treasurer
- Paul Carter, N1TMF, SPARC editor
- Bob Salow, WA1IDA, Exec committee
- Bob Cassell, N1ENS, Exec committee
- Walter Pienton, AA1MA
- Guy Bzibziak, KB1CRY
- Arthur Ashley, N1NHZ
The meeting was called to order at approximately 1855.
The meeting was adjourned at approximately 2047.
- We have a speaker for the March general meeting - Peter Cantara from
HRO will be talking about all those neat goodies out there.
- There will be a Field Day planning meeting soon, probably 3/9 at the
Cambridgeside Galleria mall food court at 1830.
- The repeater is back to its old self.
- There are still quite a few people who haven't renewed. They will all
get Godzillas in the next SPARC, and if they don't send them in, they will
be left off the roster.
- We will do another badge run shortly.
- The audit is proceeding well. Initial results were presented at the
- Should BARC do anything for the upcoming VHF/UHF contests?
- Aviation Expo will be on May 19. KD1NX will be organizing it again this
- We have received more of the orange "Emergency Communication"
hats - they are still $7 each. Contact WA1IDA if you want one. These hats
are only to be used at emergency or similar events.