Minutes of the Boston Amateur Radio Club Business Meeting
July 1, 1999
Recorded by Michael Ardai N1IST, Club Secretary
- Dick Doherty, KA1TUZ, Vice President
- Mike Ardai, N1IST, Secretary
- Mike Kass, N1YER
- Bob Cassell, N1ENS, Executive Committee
- Arthur Ashley, N1NHZ, Membership Services
The meeting was called to order at approximately 1854
The meeting was adjourned at approximately 1927.
- We still need a speaker for July. August is all set.
- Field day went very well. We have to figure out some way to get
people to stick around for teardown; most vanished at 2PM.
- What went wrong with the Field Day publicity? Mike certainly wrote
a good press release and sent it out to enough places, but we were ignored
while MVARG and FARA got all the good press. What can we do next year to
get BARC in the Globe instead? Any ideas?
- AA1IZ will be working the IOTA contest from George's Island on
7/24-7/25. See the July SPARC for more info.