Minutes of the Boston Amateur Radio Club Business Meeting
June 1, 2000
Recorded by Michael Ardai, N1IST, BARC Secretary
- Ed Hennessy, N1PBA, President
- Dick Doherty, KA1TUZ, Vice President
- Mike Ardai, N1IST, Secretary
- Jim Clogher, N1ICN, Treasurer
- Bob Salow, WA1IDA, Public Service
- Arthur Ashley, N1NHZ, Membership Services, ERT leader
- Mark Duff, KB1EKN
- Mike Coffey, KB1EZL, Field Day chair
- Rick DeSisto, N1IWE
- Paul Olivieri, N1ZKR
- Steve Boylan, KE1KF
The meeting was called to order at approximately 1830
The meeting was adjourned at approximately 1946
We will try (again) to run the Kenwood videos at the June general meeting.
We will also have the election, Net Control 101, and Field Day planning.
We have set up a reciprocal agreement with the Waltham ARA to let them use
.23 for their nets in case their machine goes down again (with priority
to BARC nets and emergency traffic, of course). Likewise, we can use .64
if we are having trouble.
Field Day was discussed with a bit more planning.
We are getting a new ARES banner for the club.
We had 5 hams help out with the Natick/Dover road race (why no more help?).
It worked out very well.
We will have Field Day fliers in the June SPARC. We have also have them
available to put in electronics stores.