Minutes of the Boston Amateur Radio Club Business Meeting
December 4, 2003
Recorded by Mike Ardai, N1IST, Secretary
- Paul Olivieri, N1ZKR, President
- Jim Clogher, N1ICN, Treasurer
- Mike Ardai, N1IST, Secretary
- Bob Salow, WA1IDA, Public Services
- Hank Buccigross, K1QK
- Mark Duff, KB1EKN
- Ed Hennessy, N1PBA
- Joseph Harris, KB1IXK
- Arthur Ashley, N1NHZ
- Dan Malloy, KA1RDZ
The meeting started at approximately 18:50 hrs.
- Remember that the Business meeting now starts at 18:30, not 19:00.
- The BARC holiday dinner will be 12/18 at the TinTin buffet in
Brighton. See the BARC webpage for directions..
- New BARC name badges are in! These are a new format, and new ones have been made for all BARC members. Please
pick yours up at a meeting (Business or General) or send a SASE to the club PO box. Badge clips will
only be available at the meetings.
- SKYWARN special event station planning and scheduling was
- The next BARC business meeting will be 1/8 due to the holiday.
- The January SPARC deadline will remain 1/4.
- Upcoming public service events: 2/1 - Miami marathon. 5/16 - MS
- We will have a think tank meeting shortly to figure out what we can do
to attract more people to BARC and to the general meetings. What is
the future of BARC?
- The 2003 treasury balance sheet will be discussed at the January
The meeting adjourned at 20:45 hrs.
This is where the real business of BARC is conducted. If you have any suggestions,
questions or comments, this is where to bring them. All members are welcome (and
encouraged) to join us at this meeting.
The next Boston Amateur Radio Club business meeting will be held Thursday,
January 8th (2nd Thursday this month), 6:30 pm. We meet at the Parlin library
(410 Broadway) in
Everett. There is free parking across the street behind the post
office. The 110 bus from Wellington stops across the street