Minutes of the Boston Amateur Radio Club Business Meeting
July 1, 2004
Recorded by Mike Ardai, N1IST, Secretary
- Paul Olivieri, N1ZKR, President
- Blake Haskell, K1BTH, Vice President
- Jim Clogher, N1ICN, Treasurer
- Mike Ardai, N1IST, Secretary
- Eric Falkof, K1NUN, President Elect
- Dick Doherty, KA1TUZ
- Hank Buccigross, K1QK
- Dan Malloy, KA1RDZ
- Arthur Ashley, N1NHZ,
- Joseph Harris, KB1IXK
- Guy Bzibziak, KB1CRY
The meeting started at approximately 1849 hrs.
- K1NUN presided over the meeting
- WA1IDA is out of intensive care and is doing fine.
- The next exam session will be 8/2 at the Parlin library - special date
and location - since the Pierce School is closed for renovations
- Special thanks to N1VUX for organizing Field Day and KB1IXK for all of
his work at Field Day
- Looking for volunteers to help with the DNC coverage = see the EMA ARES
web site for more details
- Motion passed to get a 1-year listing in World Radio's club column
- Motion to amend the constitution to have the new officers take office on
July 1 was tabled pending a further review of the bylaws
- Upcoming public service events:9/5 - Triathalon. 9/10 10AM-3PM -
WGBH Ice Cream FunFest (1 day this year), 10/10 - BAA Half Marathon.
Contact WA1IDA if you can help out with any of these.
The meeting adjourned at 2040 hrs.
This is where the real business of BARC is conducted. If you have any suggestions,
questions or comments, this is where to bring them. All members are welcome (and
encouraged) to join us at this meeting.
The next Boston Amateur Radio Club business meeting will be held Thursday,
August 5th (1st Thursday of the month), 6:30 pm. We meet at the Parlin library
(410 Broadway) in
Everett. There is free parking across the street behind the post
office. The 110 bus from Wellington stops across the street